Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 16 Terradillos de Los Templarios to El Burgo Ranero

Left The Albergue in Terradillos early today - is was still dark- called Pam on the mobile as I was walking through the small village. 
Had breakfast at San Nicolas - a very small town some 6 Kim's away,
Today's distance was some 31kms.
Flat stage, although the weather has been great, it was rather hot today

The meseta continue to amaze us all with its natural beauty and delightfully greens.
 
Thinking that I was behind some of the other people I was walking with, I started to walk faster, and not take as many breaks. The end result was that I got to our selected Albergue " la Laguna" before everyone else. Had reserved a single room for the night.  Such a luxury. Great place with a terrific garden and very good facilities.
Did all the washing, had a lovely and long  shower, waited for others to arrived then a few of us went for an early dinner.
As I had a tv in the room I decided to turn it on, not such a good idea, as elections are now in full swing for the European Parliament, other channels were as bad.
Wrote in the diary then relative early night for the long walk Leon.
I have to say that my body is crying out for a day of rest which I will have in Leon.
Bye for now Jose 

No comments:

Post a Comment